Sunday, February 2, 2014

INTRODUCTION





Hello my fellow FNED classmates! I am trying to get the hang of this whole blog thing but its just taking time!! I am 18 years old and I live in North Providence. I am a Freshman at RIC (obviously).  My major right now is Early Child Hood. My biggest goal is to, hopefully, open up my own daycare!! I love babies and kids! Which is why I currently work at a daycare! I also work at Costantinos Restaurant. My family is a huge part of my life! I come from an Italian Lebanese background. I am the youngest of four. I have two older brothers and a sister. Besides my family, I have four close bestfriends! I am a shopaholic, I must say!!! I love shopping and buying new things! I think thats enough about myself! I can't wait to get to know all of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment